Tax Planning Strategies for Real Estate Investors, Brokers, Realtors, Landlords Wholesalers, Rehabbers, Airbnb’ers
Tuesday, March 14 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
A savvy business owner knows to meet with his or her tax strategist at the beginning of each year to set the parameter of strategies he or she will use during the year in their business. He or she also knows to meet with his or her strategist towards the end of the year to review any adjustments to the tax plan. The government gives incentives to those who plan. These strategies are available to those who are proactively tax planning.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Tax Strategies for Short Term Rental Business (Airbnb and VRBO)
- Tax-Free Rental Income
- Understanding the differences between Investors vs. Dealers
- Understanding Capital Gains vs. Ordinary Income
- How to Elevate Passive Losses from Rentals to Non-Passive Losses to Reduce Taxes
- Plan Around the 100% Bonus Depreciation Going Away Jan 1, 2023
- LLC vs. S-Corp vs. C-Corp (Choosing the Right Entity)
- ROTH IRAs and Why Contribute to Them
- Tax-Free Growth Strategies
- & MORE!
See you there!
✹ SPECIAL WEBINAR OFFER FOR ATTENDEES ONLY! ✹
Tuesday, March 14
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM